You have a dog?? You don’t want to regularly schedule for the trip to the groomer just for a bath and haircut?!? Why don’t you buy a dog clipper and do it by yourself? The first time you buy it? Okay, here are some tips may help you with it.
The louder it is, the worse it will
Do you know a clipper with thunderous sound will make it harder for you to groom your dog? Not just inconvenient you but also your dogs.
- A noisy one will extremely irritate, or another way to say, drives you crazy, make you mad. Believe me; it will be uncomfortable for you to hearing the deafening sound while you grooming your dog.
- Another reason is dogs are very sensitive, and they might be scared by the sounds of the clippers. To make them “friendly” while growing you will need completely mutual understanding between you and your dog. Try to make them trust you and it will be much easier.
- The strident sound, also, unpleasant your dog and make them run away. Unless you want to chase your dog around the house, you will need a noiseless one. Choosing it and you will be paid off.
Finding one with appropriate weight and comfortable grip
There is no proper way to measure which weight and grasp are the best for the users, however, you – also the user – need to feel it and experience it on your own. To choose the right one for you, It is better you should try these steps.
- Hold it in your hand. Is it too heavy, do you think? Is it fit your hand? If it is heavy for you, It absolutely not a good choice, find a clipper that is not that much weighty is the solution.
- How about it is too big or small for your hand? Well, it is not good. As you groom your dog, you will want to hold it firmly and tightly in your hands. For incident, you may hurt your pets, and believe me; your dog will not like that, the same for you. So bear in mind the good unit has to fit your hand.
- When you have the one with the perfect grasp and proper weight, which is just half of the way. Image, you will need to deal with your dog for 15 to 30 minutes or even more, meanwhile, your arm get more tired. That is bad because you have not think about it so before choosing a one, you even need a weightless clipper, make sure you consider this problem first.
As long as you can get a clipper suit you with its weight and hold, you find it easy to do it. Maybe, you will love it because you and your dog will have more time together.
No wires? Choosing longest battery life
As you have to use it more than one time, you should spend more money for battery if you choose battery-operated. That decision will save you some bucks. In the long term, you will find it beneficial.
- The longer battery means that it is not necessary for you to charge it usually or the worst situation, you have to charge it while you are growing.
- Besides, the battery will last longer, in other words, it will last longer time till the battery is useless. So it is really a good choice to invest money on battery.